Boogschutter - 25 November 2015
- Try to be meek and avoid any form of arrogance or aggression towards co-workers who behave differently than you do. A phone call will bring back memories of the past. You'll go through a nostalgic phase and will think of an old flame who filled a long period in your life.
- You'll be forgetful, try to remember important appointments and maybe write them down. You will try anything to intensify your private life. Try to meet new people who'll follow you straight away in new tasks and with new ardor you'll conquer lonely hearts.
- Jupiter's presence means you'll earn more and you'll become more captivating, pleasing new partners. Give your partner some space. Put off talking about private matters until a later date when you're sure about your partner's feelings for you.
- You'll be very tenacious when giving your point of view; you'll let others understand exactly what your demands and expectations are. You'll be very stubborn and jealous towards your loved one. You'll try to set limits and prevent him or her from making choices without you.
- You'll decide you need to reflect and this will allow you to evaluate new interests and the opportunity to immerse yourself in a new direction or field. You'll make a new acquaintance who will have similar interests to yours. You'll try to win him or her over in a gentle, attentive way but try not to be insistent.
- You'll soon be able to overcome all your difficulties but try not to invade co-workers' space if you don't want to be criticized. You'll be able to stabilize your relationship and feel intense emotions.
- You'll be able to show off your strengths and show just how indispensable you are. Avoid making pointless promises. You'll feel increased responsibility towards your loved one and you will try to put him or her at the centre of attention to overcome insecurities.
- You'll receive unexpected praise and bring about huge changes in your day-to-day life thanks to the favorable position of the Stars. Something won't be going quite right and this may be your fault. Don't tell your beloved what to do.
- Everything will go well - no need to complain. You'll earn more than the average Joe and new opportunities will give you a positive vision. If you still haven't found your soul mate, you'll have an opportunity which can't be missed but remember to be extrovert.
- You'll be very coherent and decisive when dealing with all problems. Your beloved will accuse you of being inconstant i.e. sometimes isolating yourself and this is making it difficult for your partner to be close to you.
- Work autonomously as relationships with those in your midst won't be great. Do things your way. Sometimes you don't realize you've exaggerated or not respected other people's space. This behavior could lead to a temporary split in your relationship.
- Don't feel ill at ease in a professional encounter desired by others. Better work duties are likely. Avoid talking too much about yourself and ask your beloved for advice on how to act when faced with a family matter which has concerned you for some time.